Your safety is our number one priority and we are committed to being CovidSAFE.
Club Merrylands Bowling Group have introduced several measures to help keep you safe during your visit to our venues:
- Checking the temperature of all staff, members and guests entering our Clubs
- Limiting the amount of people who can visit our Clubs and restaurants at any one time
- Installing automatic hand sanitiser stations
- Increased cleaning of high traffic areas with the use of hospital grade disinfectants
- Spacing between tables in our restaurants have increased
- Increased the space between players on the gaming floor
- Hygiene Marshals will be walking around ensuring compliance of social distancing rules, answering questions and promoting good personal hygiene practices.
We trust you will all
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell
- Be mindful of the 1.5m physical distancing rule
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly and sanitise your hands regularly
- If you have to cough or sneeze, do so into your elbow or a tissue and dispose of the tissue
- Reduce co-mingling with other patrons not from the same household
- Limit your movement to other areas of the Club
- Download the CovidSAFE App
As a safety measure, all members, guests and staff will have their temperature digitally screened as they enter
All patrons will be required to record the names and contact details (e.g. telephone number or email address) of all members, guests and staff that enter the Club
A coffee shop will be operating every day at both venues
The Jade Cafe will be open for lunch and dinner every day with a reduced menu of favourites and daily specials including Asian dishes.
Villaggio will be open for lunch and dinner everyday.
The Sizzling Kitchen will be open for lunch and dinner
Food Choice will remain closed until further notice
Under the current regulations’ all diners will be requested to maintain a distance of 1.5m from one another (with the exception of members of the same household).
Seating at all lounge areas, cafes, restaurants will be arranged so that chairs are distanced at 1.5 metres, to give all patrons the opportunity to socially distance.
Members of the same household are not required to socially distance and may wish to bring seating closer together.
Renewals are open
Club Merrylands Bowling
Tuesday Raffle 12.30pm
Wednesday Bingo 9.30am
Guildford Bowling Club
Saturday Members Cash Draw 5.30pm 6.30pm 7.30pm | Saturday Raffle 7pm.
All other promotions and raffles are on hold until further notice.
As a result of managing social distancing requirements our courtesy bus will not be operating at this stage.
The existing regulations and social distancing measures do not support the hosting of shows at the current time.
Function booking capacity is limited. Please contact our Functions Team on 96828000 email@example.com