Your safety is our number one priority and we are committed to being CovidSAFE.
Club Merrylands Bowling Group have introduced several measures to help keep you safe during your visit to our venues:
- Checking the temperature of all staff, members and guests entering our Clubs
- Service NSW check in mandatory
- Installing automatic hand sanitiser stations
- Increased cleaning of high traffic areas with the use of hospital grade disinfectants
- Increased the space between players on the gaming floor
We trust you will all
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell
- Be mindful of the 1.5m physical distancing rule
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly and sanitise your hands regularly
- If you have to cough or sneeze, do so into your elbow or a tissue and dispose of the tissue
- Download the CovidSAFE App
- Download the Service NSW App
All patrons will be required to use the Services NSW app upon entering the Club
A coffee shop will be operating every day at both venues
The Jade Cafe will be open for lunch and dinner every day with a reduced menu of favourites and daily specials including Asian dishes.
Villaggio will be open for lunch and dinner everyday.
The Sizzling Kitchen will be open for lunch and dinner
Food Choice is open for lunch and dinner Wednesday - Sunday
Renewals are open Membership valid to 31 May 2022
Club Merrylands Bowling
Tuesday Raffle 12.30pm
Tuesday Members Cash Draw and Cash Rewards from 7pm
Wednesday Bingo 9.30am
Wednesday Pick a Box 8pm
Thursday Raffle 7.30pm
Sunday Raffle 4pm
Sunday Beat the Bomb 5.30pm
Guildford Bowling Club
Saturday Members Cash Draw 5.30pm 6.30pm 7.30pm | Saturday Raffle 7pm.
All other promotions and raffles are on hold until further notice.
Members only UBER service is operating Thursday - Sunday from 12pm - 1am at a cost of $5 or 450 points
The existing regulations and social distancing measures do not support the hosting of shows at the current time.
Function booking capacity is limited. Please contact our Functions Team on 96828000 firstname.lastname@example.org